Adult Membership Form
Adult Membership Form
Membership fees are due on the 1stFebruary. Full year - £25 Half-year - £12.50
North Dorset Tri Club is affiliated to UK athletics. If you compete in running races and do not have membership to another running club as a competing member, you can, for an extra £15, become a member of UK Athletics and compete for North Dorset Tri Club. (This £15 goes to UK Athletics and saves you money if you compete in more than 6 races a year).
Benefits of Membership: Club training sessions; club meetings; social events; access to Facebook page; Vote at AGM. Discount on purchases at; Off Camber; Primera Bournemouth and SOS Swim Shop Broadstone, Cooperate Blandford Leisure centre membership. Reduced membership to British Triathlon.
Code of conduct:
North Dorset Triathlon Club is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the well-being of all its members, ensuring a positive and enjoyable experience for all. The club believes that it is important that members, coaches, administrators and parents associated with the club should, at all times, show respect and understanding for the safety and welfare of others. Therefore, members are encouraged to be open at all times and to share any concerns or complaints that they may have about any aspect of the club with Fiona Ray, Welfare Officer. As a member of North Dorset Triathlon Club, you are expected to abide by the following code of practice:
● All members must take responsibility in ensuring they are up to date with the rules, understand and adhere to them.
● All members must respect the rights, dignity and worth of all participants regardless of age, gender, ability, race, cultural background, religious beliefs or sexual identity.
● Members should recognise the valuable contribution made by coaches and officials who are usually volunteers.
● All members must respect officials and publicly accept their decisions.
● All members should be a positive role model, treat other members and officials with the same level of respect you would expect to be shown to you.
● Use correct and proper language at all times.
● Members should keep to agreed timings for training and competitions or inform their coach or team manager if they are going to be late.
● Members must wear suitable kit for training and competitions, as agreed with the coach/team manager.
● Members must pay any fees for training or events promptly.
● Bullying of any sort will not be tolerated.
● Encourage everyone to enjoy sport and understand that people have different motivations for taking part.
● Your data privacy and security are important to us. Please take the time to read our GDPR Club Member Privacy Notice.
Cash or Cheques, which should be made payable to "North Dorset Tri Club", are to be handed to a coach when signing your child into a training session.
Bank Transfer, using your child's name as the reference, to - Account Number: 40909897 Sort Code: 09-06-66
Once the application has been received you will receive an email from the club which will remind you on payment and to check that the email address is correct. Once payment is received a membership card will be issued.
Any questions please post to the FB page or send an email to the North Dorset Tri clubs email address: email@example.com